- an additional source of silymarin;
- normalizes the liver;
- facilitates and accelerates the course of poisoning, toxicosis;
- promotes the formation and elimination of bile;
- stimulates the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract;
- cleans blood vessels of cholesterol plaques.
The hepatoprotective properties of milk thistle are due to its chemical composition, and in particular to the content of flavolignans such as silybin, silymirin, silicristine, etc. In addition, it contains a large number of vitamins and minerals, alkaloids and saponins, fatty oils and fatty acids, proteins, resins, amino acids and many other organic compounds.
Also, due to its rich chemical composition, milk thistle is able to normalize the functioning of the digestive system and liver. Namely, it protects cells from the penetration of toxic substances, thus preventing or reducing the severity of poisoning by alcohol, food, medicine or others. At the same time, it is able to remove already accumulated toxins.
Contraindications dietary supplement "Milk thistle" are:
- period of breastfeeding;
- children under 14 years old;
- individual intolerance;
- An allergic reaction to individual components.
Reception of a dietary supplement "Milk Thistle": for adults, 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. Not a drug. It is released without a doctor’s prescription.
Shelf life 24 months.
There are no reviews for this product.