- an additional source of L-carnitine for the correction of metabolic processes,
- contributes to the destruction of fatty acids;
- enhances stress resistance;
- helps to lower cholesterol;
- enhance physical and brain activity;
- has a protective effect on blood vessels and heart muscle.
L-carnitine is an organic substance, like vitamin substances, which can be synthesized in the human body. In the human body plays an important role. Among the main ones are: transport of acids into cells, control and modulation of the intracellular pool, detoxification of organic acids and xenobiotics, anabiotic function, has a protective effect on apoptosis and a neuroprotective effect.
In violation of the metabolism of substances in the body, the synthesis of this substance decreases, so there is a need to obtain this component from the outside.
Contraindications of the dietary supplement “L-Carnitine” are:
- period of breastfeeding;
- children under 12 years old;
- individual intolerance;
- An allergic reaction to individual components of the supplement.
Reception of a dietary supplement “L-Carnitine”: for adults 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day with meals for a month. The course is from 3 to 6 months. Not a drug. It is released without a doctor’s prescription.
Shelf life: 24 months.
There are no reviews for this product.