- has a calming effect;
- lowers the sensitivity of the central nervous system;
- helps to reduce pressure;
- facilitates the onset of natural sleep;
- has a choleretic effect;
- enhances the secretory activity of the digestive system;
- has a weak antispasmodic effect.
Valerian contains more than 150 chemical compounds: alkaloids, tannins, organic acids, isovalerianic acid and many others. Due to such a rich chemical composition, Valerian complexly affects several body systems at once, thus the effect of its action is manifested in the shortest possible time.
Valerian biological supplement is recommended for overexcitations and states of nervous excitement that are associated with sleep disorders, as well as for migraines and disorders of the digestive and cardiovascular systems.
Contraindications of Valerian dietary supplement are:
- period of breastfeeding;
- children under 14 years old;
- individual intolerance;
- an allergic reaction to individual components;
Taking a dietary supplement 1 capsule 3 times with meals. Not a drug. It is released without a doctor’s prescription.
Shelf life 24 months.
There are no reviews for this product.