It is used to repel and protect against mosquito bites, midges, mosquitoes, gadflies, ticks and other insects. The tool can be used directly for application to the skin of a person or animal, on clothes and for spraying in the air.
Due to its rich chemical composition, this repellent agent copes with the task in good quality: protection against insects.
One of the main active ingredient is IR3535 (ethyl butylacetyl-aminopropionate) - an organic substance that, in its chemical structure, is similar to the amino acid B-alanine. It is this similarity with the natural compound that gives this substance a safe toxic profile, as confirmed by WHO. This substance has no pronounced toxic effects on the human body (with the exception of direct contact with the eyes). Another advantage of IR3535 is that it is odorless, does not require rinsing and does not create discomfort when applied to the skin.
Application: shake the bottle well and spray the product at a distance of 10-15 cm directly onto the skin of a person or animal, clothing or in the air. Repeat if necessary.
Contraindications to use "Spray from mosquitoes, midges, mosquitoes, gadflies and ticks" TM Zzzoro UNIVERSAL:
- period of pregnancy;
- during lactation;
- children under 12 months;
- individual intolerance;
- An allergic reaction to the individual components of the spray.
Cautions for use "Spray against mosquitoes, midges, mosquitoes, gadflies and ticks" TM Zzzoro UNIVERSAL:
- Prevent spray from entering the mucous membranes, respiratory tract, damaged skin and food. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with cold water;
- Prevent the use of the spray for children under 14 years of age;
- comply with storage conditions;
- Do not use the spray after the expiration date.
The hour of action "Spray from mosquitoes, midges, mosquitoes, gadflies and ticks" TM Zzzoro UNIVERSAL 2-4 hours. Not a drug.
There are no reviews for this product.